Latest Events

No events

Check Missing Documents

In order to access MyKVCTC you must be admitted to KVCTC. You will need your student ID number to log in. Your student ID begins with a "K". You must use a capital letter K. Your password is your six digit date of birth (MMDDYY). 

When you enter the secure area:

  1. Click on Student and Financial Aid
  2. Click on Financial Aid
  3. Click on Eligibility
  4. Click on Student Requirements, choose an aid year from the drop down box and click submit
  5. If all requirements are listed under the “Satisfied” heading, your file is complete.
  6. If you have items in the “Unsatisfied” heading, you will need to read the status codes to determine if you need to turn in additional paperwork.
    1. Item Needed = it has not been turned in
    1. Item Received-Incomplete = It has been turned in but is missing something. You still need to turn in the complete item as requested.
    1. Item Received-Needs Review = The Division of Students received the item and your file will be processed once all items have this status code.
    • Transmitted = The item has been processed and sent to another area for final processing.

If you need to contact the Division of Student Services, please use This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

Phone: (304) 205.6700
Online: Apply Now!
2001 Union Carbide Drive
S. Charleston, WV 25303

Kanawha Valley Community and Technical College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and does not discriminate against any person because of race, gender, age,color, religion, disability, national or ethnic origin. For more information: Michelle Bissell, Title IX Coordinator (304) 205-6600.