Check Missing Documents
In order to access MyKVCTC you must be admitted to KVCTC. You will need your student ID number to log in. Your student ID begins with a "K". You must use a capital letter K. Your password is your six digit date of birth (MMDDYY).
When you enter the secure area:
- Click on Student and Financial Aid
- Click on Financial Aid
- Click on Eligibility
- Click on Student Requirements, choose an aid year from the drop down box and click submit
- If all requirements are listed under the “Satisfied” heading, your file is complete.
- If you have items in the “Unsatisfied” heading, you will need to read the status codes to determine if you need to turn in additional paperwork.
- Item Needed = it has not been turned in
- Item Received-Incomplete = It has been turned in but is missing something. You still need to turn in the complete item as requested.
- Item Received-Needs Review = The Division of Students received the item and your file will be processed once all items have this status code.
- Transmitted = The item has been processed and sent to another area for final processing.
If you need to contact the Division of Student Services, please use