Latest Events

No events

Taking Classes at Another School

KVCTC (The home school) students may choose to take classes at another institution (the host school) while also attending KVCTC. You must request approval to take credit as a transient student from the Division of Student Services KVCTC. If your request is approved, you will receive a letter of approval to earn credits as a transient student. The Division of Student Services at KVCTC (the home school) must have a copy of the transient approval form in order to request a consortium agreement from the host school (the institution from which you will take classes). The host school must confirm your enrollment before you can receive your financial aid from KVCTC. The student will be responsible for making certain that the host school is paid. 

Phone: (304) 205.6700
Online: Apply Now!
2001 Union Carbide Drive
S. Charleston, WV 25303

Kanawha Valley Community and Technical College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and does not discriminate against any person because of race, gender, age,color, religion, disability, national or ethnic origin. For more information: Michelle Bissell, Title IX Coordinator (304) 205-6600.