- to be the primary mechanism for training initiatives in our region.
- customized credit and non-credit training for business and industry,
- continuing education programs for lifelong learning.
We excel in developing the workforce by:
Designing customized credit or non-credit programs;
Offering various time frames and different locations;
Implementing cooperative-education programs;
Increasing the innovative use of technology;
Documenting achievement of professional certification standards; and
Enabling progression from skill-sets, certifications, one-year certificates to AAS degrees programs.
Our specialty is providing programs that:
- build the skills and abilities of the workforce in our region;
- help businesses and industries increase profits and productivity through employee skills enhancement;
- increase the marketable job skills of individuals;
- improve the earning capacity of the region's workforce;
- provide new opportunities to enhance their quality of life and improve the overall standard of living for our communities